Some facts and figures on the Highland-Northmor football series:
• This year marked the 51st game in the series. The teams first met in 1963, with Highland winning by a 16-8 margin.
• After playing in 1965 and 1967, the teams began playing every year starting in 1969.
• The Scots hold a 34-14-3 advantage in the series and currently possess a 10-game winning streak over Northmor.
• Highland has two winning streaks of 10 years — both from 1996 to 2005 and their current run, which started in 2007. The Knights hold two three-game winning streaks. They won every game from 1969-71 and 1980-82.
• Highland’s biggest win in the series was a 55-0 decision in 1999. The Knights picked up a 48-0 win in 1969.
• The Scots have earned 1130 points against Northmor, an average of 22.2 per game. Northmor has scored 717 points for an average of 14.1 per game.
• Highland has tallied six shutouts in the series, most recently in 2012. Northmor has eight shutouts to their name, with the most recent occurring in 1994. These figures include a 0-0 tie in 1976.