The 2015 Mount Gilead Homecoming parade kicks off Oct. 21 at 7 pm from the county fairgrounds. Community members are invited to participate and should email Mrs. Ashley at email@example.com for the parade application. Applications are due no later than Friday, October 16. All who want to participate in the parade must adhere to the following guidelines:
1. School dress code must be followed by anyone participating in the parade.
2. Each entry must have an adult supervisor with them at all times.
3. All drivers must hold a valid driver’s license.
4. No candy can be thrown from floats or vehicles. Anyone walking in the parade may pass candy out to spectators.
5. No political or religious entries.
6. All participants must have their float at the Fair Grounds by 6:30 pm.
More details about the homecoming festivities will announced in the future.