Some facts and figures on the Highland-Northmor football series:
• Last year marked the 52nd game in the series. The teams first met in 1963, with Highland winning by a 16-8 margin.
• After playing in 1965 and 1967, the teams began playing every year starting in 1969.
• The Scots hold a 34-15-3 advantage in the series, but Northmor broke their 10-game winning streak last year by taking a 34-12 decision.
• Highland has two winning streaks of 10 years — both from 1996 to 2005 and from 2007 to 2016. The Knights hold two three-game winning streaks. They won every game from 1969-71 and 1980-82.
• Highland’s biggest win in the series was a 55-0 decision in 1999. The Knights picked up a 48-0 win in 1969.
• The Scots have earned 1142 points against Northmor, an average of 22.0 per game. Northmor has scored 751 points for an average of 14.4 per game.
• Highland has tallied six shutouts in the series, most recently in 2012. Northmor has eight shutouts to their name, with the most recent occurring in 1994. These figures include a 0-0 tie in 1976.