MOUNT GILEAD — The Morrow County Christmas Clearinghouse is under way for 2021.
The Christmas Clearinghouse coordinates the giving efforts for the holidays to assist local families, according to the Morrow County Job & Family Services.
If you do not feel your children will have gifts, please complete a registration form by contacting JFS.
• Make sure your address is correct and complete.
• Indicate a phone number for questions.
• Suggest gift ideas in the $10 to $20 price range.
• This program is for children 10 years old and younger.
• Contact the office if you move or get a new phone number.
You need to return the completed sheet to Entrance D at Job and Family Services by Friday, Dec. 3 at 5:30 p.m.
Call Tara or Robyn at 419-949-2669 with questions.
You will receive a mailing by Dec. 10 with the pickup date, time and location.