The Marion Palace Theatre management has announced postponement or cancellation of several events during the months of April and May due to COVID-19.
The following events have been impacted:
• “Nunsense II,” April 3-4 (rescheduled to June 5 & 6, 2020)
• Volunteer Orientation, April 9 (cancelled)
• Sponsor and Marquee Party, April 15 (Postponed until further notice)
• Amy Grant, April 18 (Rescheduled to April 10, 2021)
• Marionaires Barbershop Chorus, April 25 (Cancelled)
• Jefferson Starship, May 2 (Rescheduled to Aug. 1, 2020)
• Tuesday Rotary Club of Marion lunch meetings are suspended until May 2020
Additionally, the Palace is following the guidance of local, state, and federal officials and has closed business and box offices through April 6. Administration will continue to work remotely from home.
Continue to visit the Palace website (marionpalace.org) and social media for the latest updates.