In an effort to protect patients, visitors, physicians and staff from COVID-19, Morrow County Hospital has implemented the following visitor restrictions at Morrow County Hospital effective Monday, March 16 at 7 a.m.
• Visitors must be 18 years or older
• Patients will be limited to one visitor at a time, up to two visitors per day, in most areas of the hospital
• In-person Behavioral Health visits will no longer be permitted due to the common space these require
• Visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Overnight visits will not be permitted with the exception of end-of-life situations
• We will make limited exceptions for end-of-life patients and for those with disabilities who need assistance
Visitors to all Morrow County Hospital and outpatient care offices will also be screened and will not be granted entrance if any of the following applies:
• Exhibiting Flu-like symptoms
• Fever within the past 24 hours
• Cough or shortness of breath within the past 14 days
• Contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient within the past 14 days
• International travel within the past 14 days
Morrow County Hospital has suspended the Health Awareness Blood Profiles that were scheduled for April 22, 23 and 24 at the hospital.