Any cook will tell you success in the kitchen comes down to good timing. The same is true if you’re a guest.
If you want to stay on the good side of your Thanksgiving host, don’t be late! Use the Ohio Department of Transportation’s (ODOT’s) real-time traffic portal – OHGO.com – and avoid traffic tie-ups.
Thanksgiving is one of the busiest travel holidays of the year on Ohio’s roads. By using OHGO.com, motorists can get where they are going safer, faster and easier than ever before.
“The price we pay for sitting in traffic is significant. It’s time away from our families and money spent on wasted fuel,” said ODOT Director Jerry Wray. “OHGO.com allows motorists to look for traffic tie-ups and pick the best route – saving both time and money.”
OHGO.com is interactive and allows users to get up-to-the-minute travel information about:
· Current highway traffic speeds
· Traffic accidents, slowdowns and tie-ups
· Travel times from one location to another
· Road construction, closures and delays
· Traffic cameras to view current travel conditions, as they happen
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU